Diesel Locomotive No. 4138
Diesel locomotive No. 4138 was built by General Motors Diesel (GMD) in November 1958 for the Grand Trunk Western. It was donated by Canadian National Railway to the Society in August 2002.
No. 4138 is used on the Prairie Dog Central in regular service and in some charter service. It acts as backup power should No. 3 be unavailable.