Lost & Found
Found September Long Weekend:
- Childs cap – navy blue with white polka dots all over. Size – small. “Eva” written on tag inside cap.
Found July 13th:
- A Superman Cap – Youth size – blue cap with red beak
- A neck scarf – black with gold designs (Velcro attachment at the back)
Found June 9th Great Train Robbery - Horseback Riders
- A pair of small “half gloves” - woolen, black with orange stripes
Found on May 25th:
- 1 child’s sweater (Old Navy), gray, buttons down the front, 2 front pockets, long sleeved, size 2T/2A.
Found on the Mother's Day event:
- Key chain with a truck key and 3 tags
- PDC Black cap
- Child Blue Stripe Engineer Hat